Here are some pictures of our house getting framed. They started framing and like interested (crazy) home owners I went by almost every day to take a picture. Hopefully they can finish framing soon. I know we're still three months out, but I like to imagine them finishing early. :)
March 3rd
March 4th
March 5th
 |
| Front of house |
 |
| Back of house |
March 6th
March 7th
March 9th (not much change from the 7th)
 |
| The kids got to wander into their future rooms |
March 11th- Really looking like a house now :)
5 comments:
That is so exciting!! In the future it will be fun to look back at these pictures. :)
I think it is great you have the day by day pictures! This is so exciting for you all you might as well experience it all that you can!
Liz where is this located? I am so excited for you guys- it looks awesome!
Crystal, it's in Herriman. We're really excited as well. :) (Now if you still lived close and could help me decorate it.)
loving all these house updates! Any idea who your framing crew was? You know my brothers build all over Herriman! =)
Post a Comment