Monday, March 10, 2014

Little Learners Academy carnival

Every year my kids preschool, Little Learners Academy, has a carnival in the spring to raise money for special projects. They fit a lot of people into a small space, but it's for a good cause so we always go. They were short on Dad's to volunteer as Super Hero's for the event so Mike lovingly volunteered. (or begrudgingly agreed after being volunteered. Either way) ;)

I had to hug this handsome super hero 

They had a "Jedi Academy" themed activity so the kids came dressed up to battle Darth Vader. They liked it so much that we had to do it twice.








Adam was hilarious when he fought Darth. He was so focused on his Jedi moves that he rarely went in for a hit. I missed the first minute because I didn't know how adorable it was going to be. He definitely won the style award.

The girls got to meet the princesses from "Frozen".


And they all held cute little chicks in the petting zoo.



1 comment:

Simply Ashley said...

Such cute kids! Mike is such a good sport too, you've got some lucky kids!