Adam is such a sweet and happy baby. I keep having people say it's because he's the third, meaning he has to be content because he's not getting attention, but I think it's because he's so happy and loved, he has nothing to cry about. :-) He loves to laugh, and is really ticklish.
Here are some things that are super cute about Adam.
- He loves to play hide and seek. Today he was laying on his tummy and would bury his head in the floor while I said, "Where's Adam", and then would pop up smiling when I said "there he is." So cute
- He loves the Jumparoo. When the kids and I go out to play, we'll let him bounce in it and watch for a while and he loves it.
- He's a rolling pro. He doesn't feel like crawling, but he can roll wherever he needs to go. He doesn't like his tummy, so he might just skip crawling, we'll see.
- He likes to play piano. Think Mozart, but happier. :-)
- He loves his momma! (naturally) :-)
Right before I took this picture he had both hands behind his head and it was adorable.
Here he is in his Jumparoo
Here he is getting his first haircut. We loved the puff ball look, but wanted to avoid the mullet. ;-)
And after his haircut. Steven is once again showing off his delicious belly. In about 15 minutes our neighbors will all witness him streaking after escaping the house naked.
We love our little guy SO much, and feel blessed everyday that he's a part of our family.
1 comment:
He just gets handsomer and handsomer! (Is that a word?!!?) Happy 9 months Adam!
Post a Comment