Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Woo Hoo!

We have now gone two days w/o the need of diapers and w/o any accidents. Today we went to Steven's Dr's appointment and I brought her seat with us, but she didn't need it. Then we went to my work for a meeting and she still didn't need it. She went 4 hrs w/o going potty and went as soon as she felt like it. Yipee! (yes I know I'm a nerd, but I don't care, this is exciting) :-)

5 comments:

Valerie said...

Wahoo!! I'm excited for you! It's a wonderful day!

Miranda Whitney said...

Yeah Sarah!!!

J said...

I can usually go four hours, unless I drink a lot of stuff... I wish I had a portable potty.

Jen said...

heck yeah that's exciting! It's the greatest thing in the world to have a kid get potty trained! Especially when you have 2 now...saves big time on the diapers! Good jOb Sarah!

Amber said...

That's great! Lucky you!