Sunday, May 25, 2008

:-)

Well, now that I vented in my last blog I feel kind of bad, and want to delete it, but I'll leave it up so you all know that a lack of patience is one of my biggest faults. I feel bad because she has been sweet as can be all day and has even started going in the big girl potty a couple times a day. I know it can be frustrating when I'm feeding Steven and have a broken record asking/demanding chocolate milk, but I'm the mom and should be able to be all smiles all the time. Right? j/k

I feel bad when I complain because I do have it pretty easy. Steven is the easiest child in the world and I'm sure that part of Sarah's acting out is a cry for more attention coupled with her "terrific two's". I've giving her more one on one time lately but life is of course a work in progress. She got so used to having me all to herself that she struggles with me not being able to drop everything and rush outside when her friends come calling. Sometimes I wish for more time in the day, but I'm sure it wouldn't help. How on earth do people do this with 10 kids? ;-)

Anyways, sorry for venting, but thanks for caring.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Oooohhhh, don't you love two-year-olds? When they are asleep, you can look at them and know that you love them and would do ANYTHING for them. You wonder how your life had meaning before they came to you. Then, the next day at about 4:45 when you're getting dinner ready, the house picked up, and the baby fed, you wonder WHY they HAVE to be the noisiest, crankiest, messiest beings ever created. But you gotta love em!