We went to a little pond in Murray that is stocked with fish and the girls appeared to catch more than anyone else. Kathryn caught 4, but let Sarah reel one of hers in and Sarah caught one of her own. I attribute it to the power bate Kathryn chose which was pink with sparkles. The fish couldn't resist pink!
Mike took yesterday and today off for my b-day, so we've been relaxing and enjoying having family time. Steven hung out in his pack for most of the trip and then I got tired and he rested in his carrier. Quite the difficult child we have. ;-)
Tonight Mike heads off to the Jazz game with his boss Jay. They'll be sitting in the Wells Fargo suite, which means that the only playoff game Mike has missed this year is game 4 vs. LA when they played on Sunday. Spoiled! :-)
6 comments:
Your hair is so cute short. Happy Birthday by the way and I saw that it was on the relief society bulletin but then my week was crazy-(with teething) and I forgot to call so I hope you had a great one!
Cute fishing trip! What a fun thing you guys did! So now that the Jazz season is over, I guess Mike's going to have to spend a lot of time fishing to fill the void huh? JJ's looking for a filler, but his scooter seems to keep him busy for now. Good thing they start again when it gets cold! BTW, your blog is just plain cute, I love it!
How fun, too bad we missed out!! Although Caden wouldn't never picked the pink bait so we wouldn't have caught anything anyway ;) Cute pics, the kids are adorable as always!! Oh and you and Mike aren't looking too bad either ;) See you Monday, love you!!
Looks like a lot of fun, Sarah looks so cute fishing.
Oh fun, I love to fish. Too bad the Jazz lost!!
That looks so much fun! We are huge fishing fans. Well, at least I am. I am so happy to have 2 boys to go fishing and get all gross and fishy with. It definitely makes me want to go camping.
Post a Comment