It was our turn to drive to Colorado for Thanksgiving. The drive was a bit sketchy, and took us an
extra hour or so, but we arrived. That evening Ashley took Sarah to see Lindsey Stirling with her girls. The highlight being when Lindsey sang, "Santa Baby", Mike's "favorite Christmas song. ;)
Despite his recent birthday and old age, Mike continues to be a fun dad and joined the boys for an jaunt in the hot tub. The kids/cousins spent quite a bit of time in the hot tub during the trip but it was COLD outside.
We "only" had five pies to choose from Sarah had some of each.
On Thanksgiving morning I went with the men to the rec center. I ran around a track where 11 laps=1 mile and still managed to run four miles or so.
Lately, in my prayers, I've been trying to express my gratitude, but it always seems inadequate. I feel like I get to live a very charmed life. I'm married to a man I'm crazy about, I have five wonderful children. Mike's job provides well for us. I have no physical needs and get many of my wants. I have a testimony of my Savior, His life and what it means for my family in the eternities. I'm thankful for a mindful Heavenly Father that knows me personally and loves me. I'm grateful I get to be me and live this mortal experience. My blog is only read by people I care about, so thank you. I love you and am grateful for your role in my life.












No comments:
Post a Comment