Saturday, November 30, 2019

Random November


I'm not doing dedicated monthly Audrey posts, but there are so many cute pics I want to add. Audrey continues to love opening and closing drawers as well as dumping out all the contents of said drawers. 






Mike is constantly telling me to get rid of stuff and not hold onto stuff. Apparently I still need to consult him. I was trying to get rid of old costumes in our bin and ran across Sarah's old Kanga costume. It was in tatters so I put it out of it's misery. I let Mike know and he told me that was one of the only things he wanted me to hang onto from her childhood. Oops! Luckily I found the headpiece and saved it, but the rest of the costume returned to the earth from whence it came. Long live Kanga!


Audrey can be so "helpful when I fold laundry and clean the kitchen. Why do I even try? ;) I "Marie Kondo'd" our drawers and they became Audrey's newest fascination. She thought it all looked better on the floor. 



I took Steven to yet another Creature encounters. He never gets sick of them. 


Adam wear all of his underwear, t-shirts and shorts. Sarah managing Audrey at Kirklands. 


No comments: