For the second time in her life, Sarah's birthday fell on Thanksgiving. This meant she got an unlimited smorgasbord of food, with all she could eat pie all day long. She said she wanted a birthday pie instead of cake, so we bought her the "Eddy" from Rewhipped. It was delicioso! Here are a couple pictures from her big day.
It might look like she has only the number 9 on her cake, but there are also five single candles. We had to improvise.
Sarah is a remarkable young woman. I don't mean to sound cheesy, but I feel so blessed to be her mom. I challenge her to do her best, knowing that her best is WAY more than my best ever was. ;) She is still a voracious reader. She is a good student, although I'd be lying if I said she loved school. She'd probably home school if I'd let her. She has many friends but usually wants to hang out with family after school because she thinks she socializes enough at school. Sarah has heard her dad tell her she can't date until she's, well, never, so she thinks boys are dumb. (At least that's what she tells us) Sarah is an amazing big sister. She jumps at the chance to help out with Audrey. I have to be careful not to take advantage of her kindness. She is a super star baby sitter and usually has multiple people try and hire her. She has a great sense of humor and I love watching shows with her and hearing her laugh at things I didn't think she'd understand. She is witty, wacky and wonderful. Not to mention, um, graceful. ;) We love you princess!




No comments:
Post a Comment