Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Happy 9th Birthday Adam!

My sweet "baby" boy turned the big 0-9. I still call him baby boy even though I know we should probably be past that point. He's just so sweet! Adam started out his birthday with a healthy breakfast of cheese cake. He got a provolone sandwich for lunch and I forgot what we did for dinner. :) This year we didn't do friend birthdays, so Adam just happened to invite a couple friends over and they had a wild balloon fight in the backyard followed by a late night of boy shenanigans.






Adam is my sweet boy that is full of emotion and life. He LOVES his baby sister and always loves to play with her. If he's ever in a mood, as we all are sometimes, he holds Audrey and immediately calms down. He's a smarty pants and always points out number combinations that he notices. He likes to read and his new favorite game is Terraria. I see a lot of myself and my temperament in him. I still call him my baby boy and he still allows it. :)

I never seem to be able to write enough about them at certain ages, so I'm going to have them start writing their own birthday interviews. Adam did his hurriedly, but I like his responses. He wants to be an NBA player and says he'll buy me a big house and live in it with me. He also wants to be a Quintillionaire, so I'm sure I'll get a big house from him either way. ;)


No comments: