Our kids have decided that the planetarium is a great place to visit. We went the end of June and then again on the 4th of July. There's a game the boys like to play where you create things in space and then subsequently destroy them. I'm pretty sure black holes were part of the fun. Audrey was in good spirits both times. On the first trip we went with my parents and watched the new Apollo 11 documentary. Mike was jealous, so we went back.
I bought these at Christmas time thinking maybe they could be our matching family PJ's. They were obviously a tad bit too patriotic. I stuck them in the closet and forgot about them. They made for great geek wear on the 4th.
Here are some pictures of my cute baby girls. Sarah on the left and Audrey on the right. I think they're related. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment