Although it seems right that we've been married for 15 years, it also seems like a REALLY long time. Long not in a drudgery kind of way, but long as in "Holy Cow we've been married for FIFTEEN years!" It has been the best time of my entire life.
Sunday, April 21, 2019
Happy Anniversary handsome man!
On Sunday we not only celebrated Easter, my favorite holiday, but we also celebrated 15 years of marriage. A few days before we left I heard Mike playing a song that I recognized. (He didn't realize I was able to hear him) He took the electric keyboard with him to Qatar and taught himself to play, "All for Love" from the Three Musketeers soundtrack, which is one of my favorite songs. He learned it to play for me as an anniversary gift. I figured he would play it for me when we got back, but Sunday morning he pulled it out from under our bed and played it in our trailer. I seriously count my lucky stars every single day that I get to be married to such an awesome man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment