Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Family Pictures at Capitol Reef

As I was planning our trip to Capitol Reef I had the "brilliant" idea that we should get family pictures taken. I found a local photographer named Faun, but she couldn't meet us until Monday. Who wouldn't want to pay hundreds of dollars to get pictures after three days of camping?! ;) Thankfully, even though we went for a hike in the morning and were running late, they all turned out great. We were all thrilled that the ones of Audrey turned out so good. We'd say "Smile!" and she'd smile. Score! We brought Adam's "Erik Bear", because we wanted to include him in the picture. 

Here are some of the family pics. 



 Some with my parents




Sarah



Steven




Adam. He had normal colored shoes and socks, but no one noticed when we left. The green socks and red shoes are very Adam, so it fits. 



And the lovely miss Audrey in her family photograph debut. The pictures are all similar, but her smile is different in every one, so I couldn't exclude any. I love them all!









My boys






"Why so serious?" ;)

Last but not least, my man and me. I know I've said it before, but I thank my Heavenly Father Every. Single. Day. That I get to be married to him. He's as good as he is handsome. 




We finally have a new picture hang over the mantle, and a lot of pictures to fill our blog book. 

No comments: