Sunday, April 28, 2019

Hanging with the Millers

My sister and her husband Dave decided to rent a really cool cabin called the "Scraggly Squirrel" near Brighton. They wanted to take their family skiing and since all their kids are free at Brighton it would be cheaper for them to rent a cabin and ski here, then skiing in Colorado. I completely supported this idea, because it meant I got to see my adorable cousins and have sister parent time. Score! My kids had school, but with great pressure from EVERYONE, I let them skip school on Monday. (My kids skip too much school and I can only play the military card so much)

Here are some pictures of the Scraggly Squirrel. It was so much fun! There is no way it would ever pass building codes, but was really eclectic and had so many fun details the kids kept finding and pointing out.









The kids ran wild playing inside and out. I tried not to think of the germs on the giant stuffed animals, because they were a dream come true for Adam. :)





Audrey had an up the back blowout shortly after this picture was taken. :)







Audrey got to try some banana bread. Not the best first food, but she loved it. 


Kristal and Ashlyn came up and joined us for a day adding to the fun. 

Thank you Millers for funding a mini vacation for my clan while Mike was gallivanting around the globe. ;)

No comments: