Half a year people! Our baby is the big 0-6. It's crazy that this much time has already passed. Audrey still loves her feet. She can sit up like a champ. She likes solids. She continues to be a bundle of joy. I planned on weaning her this month, but both she and my body objected, so we're still at it. (with a few bottles in between) She has two beautiful teeth and a couple more coming in. (I'm writing this in May, so they've already popped through) Audrey isn't sleeping through the night, but we don't mind too much. (I need to start blogging right when she completes a month so I don't mix up milestones)
Even though the family pictures could have counted for her 6 month shots, we opted to still do a photo shoot. She has too many clothes to not do one. ;) This onesie says "Starlet" on it, so I just imagine it says Starley and we're set.
She saw Mike and got a little distracted.
Stats: Weight 13 lbs 8 oz (8%), Height 25.5 in (39%), Head 17.15 in (79%) She's obvious got some big brains in her.
No comments:
Post a Comment