About three weeks ago she was riding a neighbor girl's bike around our neighborhood. Sarah had been telling everyone that she's going to be getting a "pink princess bike for her birthday on November 28th." After she was done riding she came over a told me she had a great idea. I could buy her a bike now, and buy her something else for her b-day. She was so sure of that idea that I laughed. I went on KSL.com and found a really good bike for a great price and now I have to think of a b-day gift for her.
Last week she had another great idea. She should wear my wedding dress. She had been begging, so I gave in. She said she was going to "hunt, hunt, hunt for Prince Charming in the forest and then marry him." The next day she managed to drag it upstairs and get it out of its bag, so now it is off limits, but it was still really cute, and another "good idea."
Mike bought Sarah a little princess crown with a veil, so now she wants to wear this ensemble everyday. In case you're wondering, she knows she isn't allowed to get married until she's at least 25.
A couple days ago Sarah was helping me make cookies. I let her lick the mixers and when she was almost done she started telling me that I'm tired and need to take a nap. I asked if she was tired and she said no, I was the tired one and I need to go take a nap. She then told me I needed to go hide so I couldn't see her. AHA! The little sneak. I asked if she wanted to eat more dough and she gave me an honest, yes. She wanted to get rid of me so I wouldn't see her take more dough. Funny girl!
1 comment:
She sounds adorable! Those were all really good ideas.
Post a Comment