I think I've mentioned this before, but Sarah has slept in that sleeping bag every single night since we went to Moab for Easter. She slept with it on her bed for a month, and has been sleeping on her floor the last couple months. She refuses to sleep in anything else, but it has been a miracle gimmick to get her to sleep.
Yesterday we went up to Albion basin in Little Cottonwood canyon with our friends the Smith's. The kids really enjoyed playing in the water and throwing the rocks around. Sarah had to be reminded a few times to not pick the flowers. Even though she knows it's bad, when it's for a worthy purpose, like her wedding bouquet, she thinks it's OK.


Sarah was really excited when she saw, "her favorite season," so we hiked up to a couple of snow piles and let the kids play. We had to had to be careful to clean off the snow so Steven could eat it, because he kept shoving the dirty snow in his mouth.

I love Utah. It is such a beautiful place to live.
No comments:
Post a Comment