Friday, November 28, 2008

Big Girl Sarah

Today is Sarah's 3rd birthday and she BEGGED to paint my nails because she is a "big girl" now. After she was done she blew on them and told me not to move them. She also said that they looked great and asked to paint my toes. I think I'll wait on that one, but she had fun. I'm going to keep it on for a couple days, so in case you're wondering why my nails look funky, it was Sarah. :-) (yes I know I have granny hands, I get them from my mom)

4 comments:

Tiffany Anderson said...

Hooray for Sarah. That's so cute the she painted your nails. They look great.

larrasheppard said...

Liz you are such a good mom, you are always just doing for your family to make everyone happy. I hope you had a good Thanksgiving.

Kelly said...

Very cute! What a good mom you are.

The Hill's said...

So cute! That is so good of you to let her