Last Thursday Sarah started gymnastics and loved it. Her favorite church friend Lilly is in her class, so she has two things to look forward to. I'm hoping that her rambunctiuousness was due to her excitement over something new, because the poor coach had to try and reel her in all class.

She's in the back standing next to Lilly

If you notice in this next one all the other children are listening to the coaches, but Sarah decided she should be a coach, so she insisted on being in front. They were good sports. :-)
8 comments:
that looks like so much fun! i can totally see her as a gymnist! (is that how you spell it? haha) and i love the part of being insistant on being in front -- that is so adorable! haha love it!
Seems like the perfect way for Sarah to burn of some energy! She sure looks cute in her little leotard!
TOO CUTE!!!
Fun! I bet she is so good at it :) I loved the mom switch. That is so funny the things she said. I was laughing
How fun for her! Looks like she's a natural leader :)
cute! where do you take her? I think I want to start taking malia to gymnastics too.
Jon and I think Sarah is so dang cute! I have moved Ayden to the 6:30 class. She was asleep last week, so I decided to change her class since she is usually napping until 4:00.
I hope she loves it as much as Ayden does:)
What a cutie, both of your kids are so cute
Post a Comment