Monday, April 21, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Us :-)

Today Mike and I celebrated our four year anniversary. Although I know we'll be together forever I still feel a sense of accomplishment every time April 21st comes around. There is still a couple minutes left in the Jazz game, so I thought I'd sneak away for some blogging.

Since we can't leave Steven overnight a romantic getaway was out of the question, so instead I talked Mike into taking most of the day off and hanging out. We decided to go buy bikes and a kid trailer and go for a bike ride. Sarah loved riding in the "train." Incidentally, I'm not in as good as shape as I thought. Bike riding uses muscles I guess I haven't worked out in a while. :-)

I made Mike's favorite dinner of chicken alfredo and we curled up with the kids for game two of the playoffs. Last year we stayed in Park City where we went to dinner and...curled up for game one of the playoffs. Exciting life of a wife of a Jazz addict. We have nose bleed tickets to game four, so hopefully that's when we finish them off. :-)


4 comments:

Miranda Whitney said...

Happy Anniversay! looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

Tiffany Anderson said...

Happy Anniversary! We for sure want to get bikes when we move back home, or we could just bring the bikes home that we have now:).
Have fun at the Jazz game!

larrasheppard said...

Wow four years that great! I know what you mean about the whole trailer behind the bike using muscles that haven't been in use for awhile. Good luck getting them back into shape :).

Valerie said...

I'm married to a basketball addict too. Our annivesary's in March, so we usually include a game or two of March Madness in our "getaway" moments too! The bikes look so fun!