Normally a hair cut would not be worthy of its own blog posting, but this was no ordinary hair cut. :-) This is the first time I have really cut my hair in about 18 years. When I started growing it out it was so I could look like a girl, and then it just became a fear of change and my being a wuss.
When I was younger I was a tom boy and had really short hair that was permed and sat right on my head. I was mistaken for a boy all the time, but didn't really care at first. I remember going to school with my mom and her being asked her sons name and going to a restaurant and having a waiter ask what the "little boy" wanted. It wasn't until an instance in elementary school that I decided I could act like a boy, but I should look like a girl.
The local Boy Scouts group had come to our class to talk to the boys about joining and gave a presentation about all the activities they would do. After the presentation they handed out a flyer to all the boys and I got one. My nickname was "boyscout" until my family moved.
So...after that boring story you now know why I'm so excited that I actually did it. My friend Larra, that cut my hair, made fun of me by saying I'm all "grown up" now. BTW, she really does great hair and is super affordable if you don't mind the drive to Springville.
Feel free to tell me you like it, and if you don't, lie. j/k
5 comments:
I absolutely love it!!
Way cute!!!
How cute are you. I'm sure mike thought you where a total hottie with this new cut.
i totally love it! send me your email address and i'll add you to my 'invited viewers' for my blog! stephaniewrasmuson@msn.com
I know we dont know each other that well, but I was bored today and checking out all the links on my friends blogs. Anyway, I think your hair cut is way cute, and btw, you look amazing after just having a baby - especially your 2nd kid...good job! Let me know your tricks!
Post a Comment