Steven decided to join the Warhawks competitive LAX team and we suddenly understood just how crazy and time consuming it is to have kids in competitive athletics. Still, we love to watch him play and it's been fun. In October he had a couple tournaments and his team played well. Here are a handful of highlight shots.
In January we took the family to Coachella, CA for another tournament. Steven and his team did great!
Mike and Steven went to Arizona for another Warhawks tournament. They were going to fly standby, but Mike's unit happened to be flying there that weekend, so they got to hitch a ride there. It's October and I've been waiting for pictures of this tournament, but it's probably time I post this. I'll add more as I find them.
Steven missed one of his tournaments for our trip to Hawaii, but made it to their Park City tournament the last weekend in June. They did't have any great photographers taking pictures, so mine aren't very exciting. Still, he had a great season and we loved watching him play.
No comments:
Post a Comment