Audrey asked to play "Bathroom beauty shop" and had me dye her hair after I did Sarah's. We used pale colors that didn't show up very well and she was disappointed. Still, she looked cute. Sarah had decided she wanted fun hair for summer so she had me bleach it and add some dark pink. It turned out cute for the short period of time she had it.
I'm sincerely going to miss the day she outgrows Gray Dancer. She sometimes asks for other stuffies, and "gets mad" at him, but he's usually with us wherever we go.
Our neighbor, Presley Green, was called to serve in the Fort Collins mission. I hoped for hers and my parent's sake that she would serve in their ward. I was so happy when I got a picture of my mom, sister, and Presley at church. She's serving in Ashley's ward and recognized my mom from when she took her and Sarah dress shopping years ago. The Lord is really in the details and has a plan for all of us.
Adam gave me these crumpled up from his bag. Let's just say it's because he's humble, and not because he doesn't care. ;)







No comments:
Post a Comment