We were at my friend Mandi's house when Mike said we could get another cat as long as he could name it. DONE! A few days later a friend of mine posted a picture of some kittens she was fostering and I saw a pretty silver ish male kitten I wanted. We went to see them all the kids wanted his sister, but I wanted him. We settled on getting them both. (With Mike's permission of course) Mike changed Enzo's name to Buckethead and Adam changed Porsche's name to Chubbalump. We mainly call them Buck and Chump. (Poor cats!)
Having them both has been a lot of fun. I'm glad they have each other to play with. The eat, pee and poop A LOT, but hopefully it will shift when they aren't kittens. They were shy at first, but are both now very affectionate and playful. Diamond hates them, but that's too be expected.









No comments:
Post a Comment