I have always considered my kids going to school as a complete win/win. I've always been ready for it, looked forward to it, and gleefully pushed, I mean walked, them out the door. This year started off as usual. My big kids got ready and I took their first day of school pictures before they left. Adam even tried to run away, but I chased him down and "made" him take a picture. Here they are for your viewing pleasure. Sarah 12th, Steven 10th, Adam 8th.
After the kids left I hopped on social media and saw that a friend had posted a picture of her daughter's first day of Kindergarten picture along with her first day of Senior year. Sounded like fun, so I got on my blog and looked up Sarah's. Then I lost it and started crying, and didn't stop for a while. GAH! My freaking baby had her last first day of k-12 school. It's super lame if you ask me. This time next year she'll be a Freshman at SUU. Double lame! I didn't stop at her first day of Kindergarten, I compiled a collage of her K-12 first days.
Audrey had her first day of school at Smarty Pants Preschool a few weeks later.








No comments:
Post a Comment