Saturday, September 24, 2022

San Diego- Temple, Beach and Sea World

 We decided to take care of our Delta flight benefits and go away for a weekend trip. San Diego seemed like a good option, because they give four free passes to military members each year. We decided that next year we could do this as a one day trip, or sleeping over one night instead of two. 

I'd never been to the San Diego temple and that was on my bucket list, so we rented a car a drove out. It's as beautiful as I knew it would be. 


We then went to the beach for the evening. It was a bit chilly, but this kids didn't mind too much. Apparently I didn't get a picture of Steven, so I'll have to see if Mike has one. 





On Saturday we went to Sea World. It's morphed from a place to look at marine animals into an amusement park. Audrey and Adam's favorite part was for sure the sucker fish. I think they went to the tank four times. We went to the dolphin show and Audrey was legit mad when she got wet. When we went to the Orca show she wouldn't look at it, because she was still mad from getting wet at the dolphin show. Toddlers are the best! 






No comments: