On August 17th we "celebrated" one of my favorite days of the year. That's right folks, Back to School day arrived. Don't get me wrong, I love my kids, and love having them home, but I'm always okay with them going back to school. The ultimate win/win. I don't go back and re read past blog posts, but I've probably said something similar to this each fall. Maybe things will be different when Audrey goes to Kindergarten, but I'm not planning on it. ;)
Sarah is a JUNIOR at Providence Hall High School (Crazy, I know), Steven is a Freshman(!) and Adam is a sevey at Providence Hall Junior High.
On September 6th it was finally Audrey's turn to start school, and she was READY! We enrolled her in a neighborhood preschool called, "Smarty Pants Preschool" taught by my friend Angie. Audrey can still worry when I'm not around, so we wanted to choose somewhere nearby. We even went by and visited a couple weeks before, so she'd feel more comfortable. It helped a lot. Her first day went great and she's loved going ever since. (I know this, because I'm playing catch up on Thanksgiving)






No comments:
Post a Comment