Thursday, April 30, 2020

Random April

Covid has made me a little lame, but the kids still wanted to play some April fool's pranks. Steven decided to pretend he slammed his head against the rocks at the Holt's house. They didn't fall for it despite his amazing acting. ;)



Steven and Adam have been trying to get into the Lego catalog for years, and half the time I've forgotten to submit their submissions. (Sorry boys) This is one of their newest creations that I would think would be a shoe in, but I never know what Lego uses to determine who they showcase.



Why am I posting a random picture of myself in mid-April? Well, this was the first time I'd really gotten ready and actually worn jeans in...well...a while. :)

The boys wanted to take pictures of Audrey with bitter lemon face, but instead they introduced her to fruits she considers delicious. 





I am preserving this amazing picture for posterity. I am forever grateful to have a husband that does the dishes. He's the best!





Audrey has started allowing us the great opportunity to kiss her many booboos. 

Going on runs with me is very exhausting for a baby. 

Audrey has learned where the popsicles are and loves to follow us around saying, "Pease!" (yes, the l was left out on purpose. It's adorable.)


Steven and Audrey joined me for workouts for a couple months. Steven did great but Audrey mostly sad on our heads and backs any time we were in plank. 


Audrey loves to sit on my lap while I sew. It makes it a little harder, but she thinks it's fun to play with the needles. The floor around my sewing area is hazardous and shoes are highly recommended. 





No comments: