I took quite a few pictures of him, but they were always far away.
Sunday, October 6, 2019
Steven the Lacrosse Boss
Steven played his second season of Lacrosse and loved it. We're glad he's found a sport that he's passionate about. I think it's the fact that it has physicality along with ball skills. Because of the new high school near us he's on the Mountain Ridge Sentinels team. His coach this season was great (loud and intense) and he improved a lot. He was worried he wouldn't know anyone, but really liked his team. He played the "middie" position, which means he plays in the midfield and tries to get the ball from the opposing team before they get near the goal. (I think. I have a "Lacrosse for Dummies" book I should probably read.) We're glad he found a sport he's passionate about. He never threw a fit about going to practice and enjoyed the games.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment