Thursday, October 31, 2019

Happy Halloween!

Although we did a Harry Potter theme in 2012, we decided to do it again so Audrey would have an early appreciation for the wonderful world of witches and wizards.

In the morning Mike and I went to Adam's school for the parade. When we asked Adam what he wanted to be his reply was, "Mrs. Norris". The cat. Just the cat. ;) He chose his mask and called it good. We wrote on his shirt, "I am Mrs. Norris" in case anyone got confused. People loved it. I'm also his class "room mom", so I ran his class party.






That evening we took the customary family photo and then everyone went their own ways. Steven went trick or treating with his friend Reese and Adam went with Ephraim. They started in our neighborhood and then Mike and I walked them to theirs. Sarah went to a few houses with us and then decided she'd rather hand out candy. 







No comments: