Sunday, February 4, 2018

Happy Birthday Dude! Part 1

A couple weeks ago Steven turned the big 1-0. Double digits for the Dudemeister. Since Mike was deployed we held off most of the festivities until he got home. Steven still got to choose his birthday menu, and his choices weren't a big surprise. For breakfast he wanted to have finger foods again that he could throw into his mouth along with lots of ice cream. He wanted me to bring him McDonald's for lunch and we had Panda for dinner.




Steven has gotten into solving Rubix Cubes and is pretty good at it. I've never tried it, but I'm guessing it's a learning curve I'm okay to leave alone. 



Steven continues to be our sweet, energetic, incredibly social, early rising optimist. This past year he seems to have taken a leap in the maturity department. When I ask him to do things, he does them. He has been a lot of help while Mike has been gone. He is very creative and has started to love reading, which is always a giant plus in my book. We love him and are grateful we get to be his parents. Happy Birthday Dude!

No comments: