Sunday, July 13, 2014

Adam's end of the year fun

I am going to play blog catch up for a little while. I have posts I want recorded, but they take time that I've somehow misplaced.

In June Adam had his preschool program and finished his first year of preschool. They did a cute 50's sock hop theme. Although I believe the sky is the limit for my kids I don't think Adam will choose to be a performing artist. :) You can check out some of his sweet looks from the program.




Each child received an award from their teachers and Adam received "Mr. Smiles". This might have seemed rather strang to the other parents that had seen him in the programs, but he was always very nice and smiley in class. His first day there a little boy was crying and Adam went over and helped him stop crying. It was sweet.

Here are his end of year "grades". He's done really well learning his ABC's and numbers. On the last day of school the power went out so they didn't have their carnival. Instead they got their year books and some treats.

Here is his school picture. Yeah, he's adorable. :)

No comments: