Saturday, April 19, 2014

House update

Here are the newest updates on our house. 

April 8th- Stucco


April 9th- Still working on the outside

I went to take pictures and noticed they had the wrong trim in our garage. I called and they were able to switch it out and install it that day. 

April 11th- They installed all the closet and storage shelving


Sarah is excited about this bench. (so am I)



After looking at the house we took a trip to Blackridge reservoir AKA "Herriman Beach". It is one of our kids FAVORITE places. (Look HERE if you don't believe me) Now we're only a mile away. 


April 15th- Paint and baseboards




April 16th

April 19th- Hard floors put in.


Another trip to the reservoir. The weather wasn't great but the kids didn't mind. 
Rats tail, farmers tan and bum crack. A perfect combination. ;)


We're only about a month out which is very exciting!

1 comment:

shelly said...

Wow!!! It's so beautiful and big! You deserve every square inch. I'm really excited for you!