She woke up from her nap and got ready for the beach. She put on her swimming suit, shorts, a hat, and a headband. (none of which matched) When I told her we weren't planning on going to the beach, she started to cry.
I'm immune to Sarah's pouting, so I wasn't giving in, but Mike is a softy. He said we might be able to go. Notice the immediate change in countenance...
Followed by an explanation of why we should go...
So, of course we went, and had a lot of fun.
A week earlier Sarah had decided that she does in fact like water, and also likes to swim. She kept her life jacket on and ventured out to where she couldn't touch and swam all around. Steven has no fear, so he swam as well, but Sarah has become a fish. In the picture of all three of them, they were playing "Ring around the Rosies" and going under at the end.
Update: It's the 24th and I'm just finishing this post. We went to the beach again today, and it's still fun. :-)
2 comments:
Hey! We just found out about that place too and went just the other day! I wonder if we were there at the same time... :) Congrats on the new baby too, he's adorable.
We'll have to go there. We love beaches :) I had to laugh at the picture where she is explaining why to go, the pose and expression looked just like Victoria when she's explaining things to me!
Post a Comment