
Here are his stats from the Doctors:
Height- 31 1/4 90% (the measurement was off, he's not quite that tall)
Weight- 21 lbs 13 oz 36%
Head- 47 centimeters 76% (he needs a big head to hold his large brain) :)
Adam is such a sweet little boy. The only time he ever fusses is when he's hungry, or tired. Other than that, he gives smiles to everyone around him.
Adam loves music. He's responded to music more than our other kids. He loves songs he can dance to, and will immediately start to shake and flail his arms to the beat of music. His favorite songs are "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star", and "Life is a Highway" by Rascal Flatts.
He has started to stand holding onto things and cruise around furniture, but isn't very interested in walking yet. He still prefers his trademark army crawl, but will crawl the regular way as well.
Adam loves his siblings. He and Steven share a room and if we aren't firm with them they'll stay up chatting past bedtime. Sarah is a great big sister and helps out with Adam a lot.
Adam is a bit of a momma's boy, which I of course love. He's recently started a phase where he prefers me above everyone else, but that just means I get more hugs.
We had a small party for him, but he didn't mind. :) Sarah and Steven were very willing to "help" him open his presents.
We decided to make a Blue Angel's cake to celebrate his 1st b-day. I found the what I thought was a good design, but Mike made a lot of tweeks to make it more accurate. He oversaw the whole project and everytime I tried to change it he'd say, "You went through all this work to make it accurate, why mess it up by changing" It may not have been fancy, but Adam loved it.
Happy Birthday our sweet little Adam! We love you so much and are so grateful you are a part of our family!
Here are some of his one year pictures.




2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Adam! Liz, he is such a cutie, just like the other two! =)
Adam is so cute!!! What a fun cake. Great job! That hike looked very fun. I am going to have to remember to go there next time I am in Utah. I hope all is well!
Post a Comment