On June 16th Adam's hand got caught under a shopping cart that was accidentally tipped over with him inside. He had to get four stitches on his ring finger and lost the nail on his middle finger, but has been cheery ever since. I never thought my baby would be the first to get stitches.
To celebrate Father's day Mike broke out one of his greatest "ugly ties." Steven's fashionable tie was worn by Mike when he was young and his mom kept it. I think they both look very handsome.
On the 25th we visited the Wendover Air Show. The kids don't appreciate it as much as Mike would like :) but the last two times a KC-135 from his unit has been there. In a few years maybe he'll be the one flying it there. (yes, we're still waiting for a response)
Our children have turned into little fish since we put them in lessons at SwimKids. We've used Mike's brother's pool a couple times this year and plan to use it every week. Sarah loves to dive, Steven loves to squirt us and Adam loves to splash around.
And finally, Happy 4th of July! I love this holiday. I love what it represents. I'm so grateful to live in this amazing country. I'm so grateful for all those that fought to make it free, and those that continue to protect it.
1 comment:
Cutest. Kids. Ever!!!! I miss you guys! I especially love Mike and Steven's ties. They are quite the pair. :)
Post a Comment