Sunday, December 5, 2010

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree

We have finally put up our tree. We let the kids decorate it this year, and it came out very "creative." While I thought it would be nice to spread out the different colors, they thought it would look best if the colors were lumped together. :-)




If you noticed that only the top half of the tree is lit, one of our cats, and I won't say who, chewed through the cord minutes after it was up.

And, if you'd like a little De Ja Vu, here are some pictures of Diamond in our tree. She likes to swat the ornaments off from the inside.



And, here is Mosey the first year we had her. I know you're all jealous you don't have cats that do this. Since I love all of you, I will allow two of my blog readers to each take a cat. Yes, you read right. Free cats! :-) (I can only dream)

No comments: