One of my greatest pleasures as a mother is hearing Sarah sing. I love to hear her little pixie voice sings songs she knows, as well as ones she creates. When I ask her to sing to her brother's she creates sweet lullabies and sings them so softly and sweetly.
Last night was Sarah's Little Learners Preschool performance, and the sweet, soft voice of love was...on vacation. :-)Sarah sat front and center, and YELLED every word of every song throughout the entire program. This might sound bad, but I tried to shush her a few times by putting my finger over my mouth and also mouthing "quieter", but she just smiled, waved, and signed "I love you." I thought it was really cute and sweet, but since her voice drowned out the others, I'm hoping the other parents didn't mind. I stood next to a nice mom who's son was shy the whole time and she told me not to worry about it and be happy it wasn't the other way.
I love my little performer! I have a feeling she will excel in drama and choir. ;-) (we'll have to work on her volume)
The video is ~22 minutes long, but you can get an idea by watching the first song. They learn sign language at her school, so a couple of the end songs are singing/signing. I'm proud of my little nightingale.
Mike just informed me that the teachers kept saying "louder" to the students, so Sarah, being ever obedient as she is, was just listening to them. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment