Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Eve

Each year we trade off holidays with my parents and Mike's. When we're in town, we always enjoy Christmas Eve at Mike's grandparents in Bountiful. The Starley's get together for food, fun and family.

We've started a tradition of giving the kids pj's on Christmas Eve. I was going to sew Sarah's, but that didn't happen, so she got "Tangled" pj's. (she's worn them every day since) The boys got army pj's to celebrate Mike's brother Andy coming home for Christmas from his training.


The only picture I took at the Christmas Eve party was of Adam with Mike's Aunt Mary.


Mike's grandparents are as sweet and kind as grandparents get. They send me a card for my birthday, a gift on mother's day, and a card for Christmas. Although marrying Mike would be enough of a blessing, I'm grateful I get to be a part of his family as well.

No comments: