Thursday, March 4, 2010

Batman returns

Steven has been on a superhero kick lately. A few weeks ago we were at the library and he grabbed a Batman cartoon video and refused to put it back even though he'd never seen one. I let him watch one episode, and he loved it. Thankfully DVD's have one week rental limits. :-) We also have a superhero book which gets read 2-4 times a day. If you say the, "doo doo doo doo BATMAN!" he'll get all wound up and charge into action. It's so cute. Mike bought him a costume and he's worn it from sun up to sun down for the last couple days.



I tried to get some candid shots of him in the costume, but he's too all over the place for me to take a good one. I love this energetic little guy.

3 comments:

Tiffany Anderson said...

I love how much your kids love to dress up. Such great imaginations.

Jamie said...

Batman RULES!!!

Amber said...

He's so cute! Too bad he and Dallin aren't the same age, Dallin loves superheros too. We still need to get together, next week??