This is just a "cute Sarah thing" post
Sarah really likes her nap time and bedtime routines to be exact. At bedtime she requires a few books, roo and kanga sing her songs, (my voice in different pitches) and then a churchy song. Then comes the "cuddling." Mike likes to cuddle with her, but since he's too big for her toddler bed she requires him to "cuddle" on the floor. That means that she lays in her bed and he lays a few feet away on her floor until the cuddle session is over. Half the time they both fall asleep and I have to go in and wake him up quietly.
When we came home from the Jazz game tonight she wasn't quite asleep. (poor Lynette, Sarah told us she wasn't very nice because she hid from her Grandma at bed time) After kissing her goodnight she told Mike he had to cuddle on her floor for a few minutes. He's such a wonderful dad. :-)
5 comments:
Sarah: you are so funny!
She is so funny. I think Mike is a great Dad as well!
this is so sweet :) im glad you shared this moment! it is soooo cute! what a nice dad she has :)
That is so cute! I love how they snuggle with each other without laying in the same place! :) Funny Sarah, always giving us our comical relief!
What a sweet dad to do snuggle time. I think that's so funny how she has to have her routine the same everynight
Post a Comment