Getting out there took more time than necissary, because Sarah wanted to wear a pink coat over her snow pants instead of her nice blue one that matches. I tried to convince her, but she wouldn't budge. I then suggested her jacket that isn't a snow jacket, but does say "princess" in pink. It worked. :-)
Then her friends came over and asked if I would "help" them make a snowman. That consisted of my rolling the snow and them telling me where to put it. :-) Sarah loves playing with the big kids, so I have to stay on their good graces. :-) We tried to build a fort, but it didn't get too far.
Here is the finished product taken with my phone. (he's wearing Sarah's sun glasses) The big kids destroyed him later in the day and we had to go on a hunt for him. Sarah thinks we found his head, but the body is still MIA. :-)
3 comments:
Way cute! Sarah's coat is adorable! She looks like a little teenager! I have a very similar one! Haha I love you guys!
YOu got a nice snow there in Utah. None here yet, but I don't mind. I got used to the nice, mild winters in the mid-south. It's chilly here this week! In the 40s!!!
Victoria loved the snow too, although we didn't get quite enough to make a snowman. Cute pictures!
Post a Comment