Sarah actually enjoyed giving out treats more than collecting them. (yes, she is mine) When we went to our wards trunk-or-treat she got through half the cars and then said she didn't want anymore candy and wanted to go home. On Halloween she waited patiently for kids to come by and said she was guarding the candy. I finally had to call some big kids over so she could hand out candy.
Then we went to our friends annual Halloween party. Thanks again Ann! Sarah had so much fun. A little girl showed up wearing a princess costume and she and Sarah became instant best friends. After complimenting eachother they hugged and started twirling around. So cute!


Sarah insisted we wear those glasses and they made me a bit dizzy. :-)
And last but definitely not least, Mike's wonderful pumpkin creations. Oh the hours he spent on these gems. :-) By the time Sarah's was done, Steven's looked like a shrunken old man's head, but I think they turned out great for his first try. I can't wait to see what he does next year.
11 comments:
Mike does so good at carving pumpkins! They look so good. And your kids are so cute.
The chili recipe is so easy.
2 pounds stew meat
4 celery stalks, chopped
2 cans diced tomatoes w/ garlic & oregano
2 cans chili beans, undrained
1 cup sugar
put in crock pot
low 6-8 hours
high 4-6
It is really good and fast.
We also live in west jordan. We live far west like 7000 west and 7800 south. where in west jordan do you live?
Love all the Halloween pics. Those pumpkins look great!
Cute pictures. I loved when Sarah and Malia were dancing. Girls are so much fun.
Steve wants to know if Mike is an artist? They looked amazing. Fun halloween!
Great pumpkins!
It was good to see you guys...the girls were funny together!
The pic of Sarah on your porch is darling!
we definitely need to have a play date! Malia keeps asking where 'snow white' lives and talks about her all the time!
Looks like you had a great Halloween season.
Hey how are you, I seen Larra's blog and seen your name. Your kids are adorable. I just started blogging but here mine is chevy-amberlie.blogspot.com
Liz - FYI I'm not private anymore, so you can visit any time you want. Also, my kids still love to give out the candy more than the trick-or-treating. This Halloween was so nice that they sat on the doorstep with the door open. I actually cleaned the kitchen while they dished out the loot. Love the pumpkins!
Nice job Stike!!! Looks like you'll have to start the tradition. People start to expect things, trust me, I've been there! All I can say is start planning now. Glad you guys had a good Halloween. We'll be moving down in December so hopefully we can get together sometime.
Liz, it looks like you guys had an awesome Halloween! I cannot believe those pumpkins Mike did! Tell him he is my hero, they are amazing!!! Let's get together soon it's been way too long!!!
Post a Comment