Though our numbers were few we of course had to have nerdy family t-shirts
Mike and Sarah went fishing with my brother-in-laws Brandon and Nick and their kids Caden and Angelina. Mike caught a fish, but the next fish that bit took his dad's pole into the water when it escaped. Oops!
This next picture has a funny story. Sarah was having a "two-way" conversation with the fish they had caught that was hanging over the boat. Mike tried to catch in on tape because it was so funny, but he didn't get to it in time. Here is the gist of it: (I'll have Mike recite it again when he gets home)
"No, please don't eat me"
"I'm sorry, but we are going to eat you"
"No, please don't cook me"
"Yes, we have to cook you so we can eat you"
Needless to say she was very excited to cook it and eat it that night, but as soon as it touched her tongue she recoiled and said it was "disgusting."
The kids had fun "skipping rocks," which mostly consisted of them throwing them in the water. We also had a lot of fun playing Rock Bank. Who would of thought so many "talented" people could be in one family. ;-)
And lets not forget my sweet Steven. He fell in love with my baby sister Ashley and couldn't get enough of snuggling with her. Not even I get those snuggles.
4 comments:
Hey, we had to have cheesy reunion shirts this year too! I actually liked our shirts:)
That sounds like a really fun reunion, your kids are too cute!
Seriously I wish my family was that cool! Ha ha I love Sarah! She is a hoot! Glad you guys had fun!!
Hey Liz! I got to your blog through Ruth's. What a cute family you have! How old is your daughter? She looks pretty close in age to our girl - she's two and a half.
Sorry! That was Kelly (Clark) Memmott, from the mission.
Post a Comment