Friday, March 28, 2008

Sarah and the snake


I just saw this picture for the first time at my mother-in-laws work the other day. I'm guessing they must have taken it while I was on bed rest and unable to protect my child. ;-) My brother-in-law Andy has a small zoo in his room with snakes, turtles, fish, mice and hamsters. Sarah loves to go see, and hold the animals whenever she goes over there. I guess I'll have to instill in her a healthy fear of snakes. j/k Yuck!

4 comments:

Miranda Whitney said...

What a brave little girl :)

heidi said...

Wow! She is getting so big. I remember when she could barely walk, if not even walk yet.

Cam said...

I used to like snakes. She must get it from Grandma Bonk. Sure love that biggy princess.

The Oldroyd's said...

I was scared just looking at that picture.