Today was Steven's two month check up and he continues to be a big healthy boy. He's now 23 3/4 inches (80%) and weighs 12.2 lbs (75%). His head is average sized, but because of his preference for turning his head to one side it is now a little lop sided. We have to make a conscious effort to correct the problem so it doesn't become permanent. We hadn't noticed it until his pediatrician pointed it out, but sure enough, it's a little off. Sarah loves going to the Dr. as long as she isn't the patient and when Steven cried later in the day she wanted to be with him to cheer him up. Everyone always asks how much she weighs, and she's up to a whopping 24 lbs. (yes I feed her a lot) :-)


For those of you that may think we are socializing our children, (Sarah the princess and Steven the pilot) WE ARE! :-)
We have officially given up on potty training for now. Sarah would go to the bathroom in her toilet once or twice a day until we started to really potty train and then she rebelled and now refuses to do it at all. Oh well, I guess diapers are convenient. I just keep asking her and hope she regains interest. I still get such a kick out of the excuses she gives me for using her diaper. Today when she went to the bathroom she told me it wanted to "come out and say HI." Kids really do say the darndest things.
No comments:
Post a Comment