Saturday, March 29, 2008

My little pony

Most people know that Sarah loves animals and especially horses. We like taking walks to some horse property nearby so she can feed the horses carrots. Today we decided to go to Wheeler Farm to see all the animals and feed the horses carrots that Sarah "picked out" for them at the store. On the way we passed Gardner Village and noticed their ponies were out so we went there instead. Sarah was ecstatic she got to ride one. She chose to ride "Pal" and afterwards they let her feed the carrots we brought to "Pal", "CJ" the small dark one, "Queen" the big one and I forget the other ones name. They also have a GIANT pig she likes to look, but the petting zoo isn't open yet so she could only look. I'm glad I have something other than candy to bribe her with. :-)




No comments: