I made a few nativities for the ward Christmas party, but didn't have them quite ready in time. I love the first Nativity, "Let Mum Rest"
Since we were ordering a new counter in the mud room, we decided to change out the laminate counters in the upstairs loft and basement kitchenette. I like how they turned out. We've been in our house for ten years, so it was time for a few upgrades.
I've always joked that LA was going to burn, but I genuinely felt bad when it had a horrendous fire, Called the Palisades Fire, burned 23k acres and almost 7k structures. It was devastating. Thankfully, my temple was okay.
It's been a while since Audrey told me to take a picture of her with one of her peeps, so I had to oblige.
Mike genuinely likes Sarah's boyfriend David, he just doesn't like the idea of Sarah having a boyfriend. The guy doesn't matter, it's the fact that said guy is hugging and kissing his daughter. Mike would always tell her to break up with him and would ask to borrow her phone so she could dump him. In true Mike fashion, he managed to get her phone and text her BF, "It's over. It's not me, it's you." Mike laughed, and Sarah was horrified! She quickly unsent the message and said it was Steven. (I know, how could she tell an untruth!) ;) Needless to say, she kept her phone away from her dad until she left on her mission.
Andy loves old film cameras and lets Audrey take pictures when he brings it to Sunday dinner. It's always fun to see what caught her eye. 











No comments:
Post a Comment