Saturday, January 25, 2025

Happy 17th Birthday Dudeous Maximus!

 This year Steven turned the big 1-7. That is SO close to 18. (Just ask him) ;) Steven started the day with biscuits and gravy and then went to school. (I think. It's now August) 


After school Mike took him and some friends to Top Golf to celebrate. Unsurprisingly, they had a lot of fun. 



After Top Golf, they all came over for an ice cream cake, which has become a tradition for Steven's birthday. 





I tried to get Mike and Steven to recreate this photo, but they were both being lame. It turned out fine, but could have been better. ;) 


Steven his still the Energizer Bunny. He's now capable of sleeping in, but he has a gift for talking. I enjoy our late night gaming talks even though I have no idea what he's talking about. ;) We love him very much and are grateful he's a part of our family. Happy 17th Dude!




No comments: