Well, the day finally came. I don't think dread is the right word, but having our eldest child leave home to go to college was...weird. I don't want to focus on us, and our feelings, since this is about Sarah. I will however say that my amazing husband has been a giant bawl baby leading up to this day. ;) Technology has changed A LOT since we were in college, and Sarah was able to "meet" her roommates ahead of time via social media. She was fairly certain who she'd gel with, so move in day wasn't as nerve wrecking for her. She was excited, and we were excited for her. Seriously.
We drove two cars down for obvious reasons and both were packed with gear. After moving her in we went to Walmart to get even more things she "needed". We helped her arrange and then rearrange her room a couple times and she has changed it a couple times since then. We're glad she was able to get her own room.








No comments:
Post a Comment